Led by a talented workforce, we are able to manufacture and export an excellent quality Cast Steel Flanged Floating Ball Valve. It is efficiently manufactured by our adroit team using quality approved materials as per the industry standards. This is easier to operate and reduce in faster opening and shut-off only a quarter turn is needed to fully open and close the valve. This is generally cheaper due to less expensive requirements and less weight. Available in several specifications, we offer this Cast Steel Flanged Floating Ball Valve at market leading prices.
- Rust proof body
- Low maintenance required
- Hassle free performance
- Two-piece Cast Steel Body
- Available with Uni-directional or Bi-directional
- Floating Ball Structure
- Full Port / Reduced Port
- Blow-out Proof Stem
- Various Connection End Standard Available
- Inner Stem Seals Provide a Reliable Combination of Bearing and Pressurized Stem Seal
- Assisted by Line Pressure, Provides a Constant Mechanical Force on Ball Against Seat to Maintain Seal
- Available with Manual Operation or Automized with Actuators.
- Size: 1/2"-8"
- Material: WCB
- Seat Material: Co-based Alloy, Ni-base Alloy, Tungsten Carbide and Chromium Carbide
- Pressure: PN16-PN110, 150LB-600LB
- Availably Connection: Flanged, SW, BW, Clamped
- Port: Full Port / Reduced Port
- Operation: Manual, Pneumatic, Electric
- Suitable Medium: Heavy Particle Media, Corrosive Media
- Applications: Petrochemical Industry, Oil Fields, Metallurgy, Coal Chemical Industry, Power Station, Solar Energy Industry, Paper Making Industry, Pharmacy Industry, Mining Industry etc
- Design Standard: ASME B16.34
- Inspection and Testing: API 598