Our profound knowledge, experience and industrial proficiency empower us to offer a distinguished variety of Double Eccentric Butterfly Valve. Manufactured using quality approved materials, this is available in diverse specifications. Equipped with supreme quality materials, this is demanded in the pharmaceutical, chemical and food industry and is used to interrupt product flow (solid, liquid, gas) within the process. To ensure the defect free range, we test this Double Eccentric Butterfly Valve on certain parameters prior dispatching at customer's end.
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Hassle free performance
- Rust resistant body
Manual Double Eccentric Butterfly Valve (Hard-Sealing)
- Pressure Range: 1.6Mpa
- Flanged Connection: DIN250-PN10/16-ANSI 150LB
- Nominal Diameter: DN32-DN100
- Application: Petroleum, ChemicalIndustry, Food, Medicine, Energy etc.
- Medium Temp.: -40Æ’-+450Æ’ (it depends on sealing material)
- Dimension: GB/T 12221 J1 Series
- ISO 5752 Short Series 20
- BS 5155 Water Short/Medium
- DIN 3202 Part 3 Series K1
- Top Flange: ISO 5211
- Disc: Stainless Steel
- Stem: Stainless Steel
- Seat: PTFE, PFA, F46, UHMWPE ect.
- Operation: Handle, Worm wheel, Electrical, Pneumatic, Hydraulic Actuator, Electro-hydraulic Linkage
- Leakage Level: RPTEA EA 12266-2 (Zero Leak)