Being one of the principal companies, we are engaged in offering a comprehensive assortment of PTFE Half Line Butterfly Valve. This is manufactured using optimum grade materials in accordance with set industry norms. Robust in construction, it is suitable for low-pressure and low-temperature applications as well as high-pressure and high-temperature applications. Further, this PTFE Half Line Butterfly Valve is checked on diverse parameters before dispatching from our end.
- Unmatched performance
- Reliable operations
- Negligible maintenance
D71F-16C P R High Performance PTFE Half Line Butterfly Valve
- Pressure Range: 1.6Mpa
- Flanged Connection: DIN250-PN10/16-ANSI 150LB
- Nominal Diameter: DN40-DN200
- Application: Petroleum, Chemical Industry, Food, Medicine, Energy etc.
- Medium Temp.: -79Æ’-+180Æ’ (it depends on sealing material)
- Dimension: GB/T 12221 J1 Series
- ISO 5752 Short Series 20
- BS 5155 Water Short/Medium
- DIN 3202 Part 3 Series K1
- Top Flange: ISO 5211
- Body: Gray Cast Iron, Ductile Cast Iron
- Disc: Ductile Cast Iron, Stainless Steel, Brass Alloy ect.
- Stem: Stainless Steel
- Seat: PTFE, PFA, F46, UHMWPE ect.
- Operation: Handle, Worm wheel, Electrical, Pneumatic, Hydraulic Actuator, Electro-hydraulic Linkage
- Leakage Level: RPTEA EA 12266-2 (Zero Leak)