Being a leading manufacturer and exporter of different kinds of valves, we bring forth for our precious customers a wide range of Side Entry Forged Steel Trunnion Ball Valve. This is recommended when a continuous full flow of fluid is required. In accordance with set industry norms, this is manufactured using optimum quality materials. This type of valve should always be installed so the flow intake enters through the base of the valve seat. Our clients can avail this Side Entry Forged Steel Trunnion Ball Valve from us in several specifications as per their needs at affordable prices.
- Excellent durability
- Rust proof body
- Hassle free performance
- Three-piece Cast Steel Body
- Available with Bi-directional Sealed
- Trunnion Mounted Ball Structure
- Independent Ball and Stem
- Blow-out Proof Stem
- Anti-static Design
- Fire-safe Design
- Double Block & Bleed
- Full Port / Reduced Port
- Various Connection End Standard Available
- Inner Stem Seals Provide a Reliable Combination of Bearing and Pressurized Stem Seal
- Assisted by Line Pressure, Provides a Constant Mechanical Force on Ball Against Seat to Maintain Seal
- Available with Manual Operation or Automized with Actuators.
Trunnion ball valve is offered in stainless steel material and both two/three piece forged along with two floating seats. These seats are movable under the medium's pressure. The forged steel trunnion ball valve is three piece split body and side entry. The mid body, left and right closure parts are made from forgings. There are seat pre-loading springs at the bottom of seats which attaches tightly two floating seats with the surface of the ball. There is also a movable seat seal ring in the design. The valve seat seal ring is tightly pressed onto the ball in case there exists any medium pressure. This guarantees the valve's sealing performance.
- One can not find casting defects in forged steel body and closure parts. It has better microstructure and mechanical properties.
- The clients can choose this valve based on the nominal diameter, working temperature, pressure range and operation. The size available ranges from 2” to 64”.
- The standard features include anti-blow out stem, anti-static device, and spring loaded seats. The design is also fire safe.
- Sealant Injection can also be provided upon request.
- Size: 2"-36"
- Material: Stainless Steel, CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M, 304, 316, 304L, 316L, WCB
- Seat Material: Co-based Alloy, Ni-base Alloy, Tungsten Carbide and Chromium Carbide
- Pressure: PN20-PN420, 150LB-2500LB
- Availably Connection: Flanged, SW, BW, Clamped
- Port: Full Port / Reduced Port
- Operation: Manual, Pneumatic, Electric
- Suitable Medium: Heavy Particle Media, Corrosive Media
- Applications: Petrochemical Industry, Oil Fields, Metallurgy, Coal Chemical Industry, Power Station,
- Solar Energy Industry, Paper Making Industry, Pharmacy Industry, Mining Industry etc
- Design Standard: API 6D
- Inspection and Testing: API 598