In our extensive product range, we are engaged in offering the best quality Stainless Steel Trunnion Ball Valve to the customers. It is suitable for low-pressure drop applications. This is extensively used in large water transmission, distribution, and cooling water lines. Under the perfect observation of our team, this is manufactured using optimum quality materials in accordance with set industry norms. We provide this Stainless Steel Trunnion Ball Valve in diverse customized options provided by our customers.
- Strong structure
- Rust proof body
- Easy to operate
- Two-piece Stainless Steel Body
- Available with Bi-directional Sealed
- Trunnion Ball Structure
- Full Port / Reduced Port
- Blow-out Proof Stem
- Various Connection End Standard Available
- Inner Stem Seals Provide a Reliable Combination of Bearing and Pressurized Stem Seal
- Assisted by Line Pressure, Provides a Constant Mechanical Force on Ball Against Seat to Maintain Seal
- Available with Manual Operation or Automized with Actuators.
- Size: 1-1/2"-36"
- Material: Stainless Steel, CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M, 304, 316, 304L, 316L
- Seat Material: Co-based Alloy, Ni-base Alloy, Tungsten Carbide and Chromium Carbide
- Pressure: PN16-PN110, 150LB-600LB
- Availably Connection: Flanged, SW, BW, Clamped
- Port: Full Port / Reduced Port
- Operation: Manual, Pneumatic, Electric
- Suitable Medium: Heavy Particle Media, Corrosive Media
- Applications: Petrochemical Industry, Oil Fields, Metallurgy, Coal Chemical Industry, Power Station, Solar Energy Industry, Paper Making Industry, Pharmacy Industry, Mining Industry etc
- Design Standard: ASME B16.34
- Inspection and Testing: API 598